Smiley/BBcode change subforum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coders at six o'clock on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Well, this is only for new subforums. If you don't want to add a new subforum, actually, I guess you could edit the sticky in this subforum to add instructions for smiley/BBcode changes. Maybe even have community-uploaded smileys or something like that.
avatar
Coders at six o'clock
Package Maker
Package Maker

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-01-14
Age : 15
Location : The Tubes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coder at 7 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:58 pm

If you don't like the smileys, use images. About the BBCode, I don't think I can do that.
You've been posting a lot of these suggestions. I suggest you put all of those suggestions in a PM to me.

_________________
Proud owner and elected leader of the sovereign state of Leppikania.
avatar
Coder at 7
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-01-11
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coders at six o'clock on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Coder at 7 wrote:If you don't like the smileys, use images.
By that logic, smileys are pointless. The point of smileys is that I can just type in " :ninja: " or " :splat: " instead of having to type in "".
Coder at 7 wrote:About the BBcode, I don't think I can do that.
Can't phpBB admins add custom BBcodes?
Coder at 7 wrote:You've been posting a lot of these suggestions.
Smile I don't know what you're talking about.


Last edited by Coders at six o'clock on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Coders at six o'clock
Package Maker
Package Maker

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-01-14
Age : 15
Location : The Tubes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coder at 7 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:28 pm

Coders at six o'clock wrote:
Coder at 7 wrote:If you don't like the smileys, use images.
By that logic, smileys are pointless. The point of smileys is that I can just type in " :ninja: " or " :splat: " instead of having to type in "".
Coder at 7 wrote:About the BBcode, I don't think I can do that.
Can't phpBB admins add custom BBcodes?
Coder at 7 wrote:You've been posting a lot of these suggestions.
Smile I don't know what you're talking about.
Actually, I can't add new BBCodes, because this forum host uses a custom admin panel.

_________________
Proud owner and elected leader of the sovereign state of Leppikania.
avatar
Coder at 7
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-01-11
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coders at six o'clock on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Coder at 7 wrote:
Coders at six o'clock wrote:
Coder at 7 wrote:If you don't like the smileys, use images.
By that logic, smileys are pointless. The point of smileys is that I can just type in " :ninja: " or " :splat: " instead of having to type in "".
Coder at 7 wrote:About the BBcode, I don't think I can do that.
Can't phpBB admins add custom BBcodes?
Coder at 7 wrote:You've been posting a lot of these suggestions.
Smile I don't know what you're talking about.
Actually, I can't add new BBCodes, because this forum host uses a custom admin panel.
scratch then why did you say before that you could?
avatar
Coders at six o'clock
Package Maker
Package Maker

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-01-14
Age : 15
Location : The Tubes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coder at 7 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:41 pm

I did?

_________________
Proud owner and elected leader of the sovereign state of Leppikania.
avatar
Coder at 7
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-01-11
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coders at six o'clock on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Coder at 7 wrote:I did?
Yes.

Also, there's no facepalm smiley. I object to that.
avatar
Coders at six o'clock
Package Maker
Package Maker

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-01-14
Age : 15
Location : The Tubes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coder at 7 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:00 pm

You have a good point though. I'm changing it to admin requests.

_________________
Proud owner and elected leader of the sovereign state of Leppikania.
avatar
Coder at 7
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-01-11
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coders at six o'clock on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Coder at 7 wrote:You have a good point though. I'm changing it to admin requests.
And I see you towed my other thread here too.

Also, anyone else wondering why we have twenty-two posts here and nineteen total everywhere else?
avatar
Coders at six o'clock
Package Maker
Package Maker

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-01-14
Age : 15
Location : The Tubes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Coder at 7 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Maybe we just obsess over beauracracy. Also, check your messages.

_________________
Proud owner and elected leader of the sovereign state of Leppikania.
avatar
Coder at 7
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 23
Join date : 2016-01-11
Age : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smiley/BBcode change subforum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum